Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) - Liberis Loans
We’re now an accredited CBILS lender and we’ll be offering CBILS term loans very shortly.
You can register your interest to hear from us once we’ve live. Please fill in your details below.
• Fixed term loans between £50,001 - £150k over a 12 or 24 month term.
• The government cover 12 months of fees and we give you a three month payment holiday. *
• 12 month loan: 9.9% fixed fee. Up to 100% of this fee is covered by the UK Government’s Business Interruption Payment (BIP) scheme. **
• 24 month loan: 17% fixed fee. The first year’s fee is covered by the UK Government’s Business Interruption Payment (BIP) scheme, so the fee paid by borrowers is under 4.5%. **
• Take card payments and have done for 12+ months
• Take a minimum average of £20,001 per month in card
• Be UK based business activity with turnover < £45m per year
• Be able to self-certify that it has been adversely impacted by COVID-19
• Have a borrowing proposal which, were it not for the current pandemic, would be considered viable by the lender
Register your interest
Have any questions about Liberis Finance?
01276 944 512
You can call us at
Copyright@Liberis 2020. All rights reserved. Liberis is a responsible financial provider.
Liberis is not affiliated with the British Business Bank and this site is not endorsed by the UK government
* As with any other commercial transaction, the borrower is always responsible for repayment of the full value of any facility supported by CBILS. Any portion of costs not paid by the government remain the responsibility of the borrower.
**This is subject to a business applying for the Business Interruption Payment (BIP) and not defaulting on its debt.